Sunday, June 13, 2010

INT. MY LIVING ROOM - DAY

FADE IN:

COURTNEY sits on her loveseat, facing the window. The view is blocked by the computer screen of her laptop, which rests (appropriately) on her lap. Her music plays in the background - "Shadowfeet" by Brook Fraser at the moment.

She thinks (and in the movies this would be a voice over):

I should really keep a journal, or a blog. There's so many things that I want to say, sometimes only to myself, that needs to be let out of my skull. It's like pressure building up over time, and whoever is near me when it needs to explode gets the brunt of my crazy mental force. I would spare some folks' ears and time if I just wrote it down.


She goes to blogger.com, fixes up the page for a bible study that she needs to finish writing, and then begins a new blog. A personal one. One where she can write about the people and things she loves. One where she can write just to write. And, one where she can share the things that make her life worth living.

No comments:

Post a Comment